My mother was concerned when I once mentioned I was on my third cup of coffee of the day. Even now, I realize that may have been a little extreme (Did I really need that much caffeine to get me through the semester?) But good news is in sight! In the latest health research, nutritionists, dieticians, and neurologists are raving about the long-term benefits of coffee! Check out the research below and while you’re at it, have a cup of joe!
- Fit Tip: Don't wear yourself out! Too much exercise will eventually lead to slow, lazy workouts and less productivity. #CollegeHealth 6 years ago
- RT @BornFitness: Friday Motivation: “There are no short cuts to any place worth going.” 6 years ago
- Look out! Don't be fooled when buying for convenience! RT @Cooking_Light: 10 Foods That Sound Healthy but Aren't! ow.ly/7mrOo 6 years ago
- What'd this beginner cook have for dinner? Salsa salmon fillet over spinach, carrots, onions & brown rice! bit.ly/tUvKzs #yum 6 years ago
- The blog neglect is no more! What's cookin' tonight? Ground pork stir-fry! bit.ly/rwPmaN 6 years ago